"YOUNADAM KANNA THE ASSYRIAN TRAITOR & "ALI BABA" ASHUR SORO

Who needs Al Jazeera when you can post the latest news here.

"YOUNADAM KANNA THE ASSYRIAN TRAITOR & "ALI BABA" ASHUR SORO

Postby TRUE-UMTANETA » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:04 pm

First of all I have one question regarding Younadam Kanna, as everyone knows KANNA hijacked the ASSYRIAN people's movement in our homeland and raised millions of dollars from our people that he collected for NAZI ZOWAA. My advice to all ASSYRIAN PEOPLE is please stop paying trashy people any money as these people will sell their own mother for a BUCK and their NATION for a QUARTER!!

We definitely now know KANNA is a first-rate liar,talking out of both ends, and rearing his ugly head whenever it is convenient and advantage for him and his pal "Ali Baba" Ashur Soro conspiring to give our NATION a compound name all in the name of unity & trying to destroy our ancient MOTHER CHURCH!!

These two individuals will be remembered in the ASSYRIAN history as the BUTCHERS,TRAITORS,THEIVES,LIARS to the ASSYRIAN NATION!!
TRUE-UMTANETA
Master Member

Re: "YOUNADAM KANNA THE ASSYRIAN TRAITOR & "ALI BABA" ASHUR SORO

Postby Assyrian Guy » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:04 pm

Never heard of that guy
Assyrian Guy
Grand Admiral

Postby chicago-girl » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:06 pm

Google him and you will see him ;) ;) ;) ;)
chicago-girl
General Admiral

Postby Assyrian Guy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:00 pm

And if i dont want to see him?
Assyrian Guy
Grand Admiral

Postby chicago-girl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:37 pm

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: you're funny
chicago-girl
General Admiral

Postby Assyrian Guy » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:53 pm

lol de basa ati
Assyrian Guy
Grand Admiral

Postby ashor4488 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:40 pm

I agree with you that Mar Bawaii Soro has been detrimental to our church and nation as a whole but Younadam Kanna on the other hand has not done much harm to our nation from what I have heard. You can't just come here and post comments without anything to back them up, you claim he is a thief, I would like to see proof of the money he stole. Zowaa and Younadam Kanna are not perfect as you and I aren't but I believe they are the best thing going for Assyrians in Iraq, maybe not in the West were we are free but in Iraq they are the best thing. From what I have seen and heard off, the Assyrian Aid Society (which if I am not mistaken was created by Zowaa) has donated the most to our nation back home and just recently had sent thousands of pounds of medicine. So before you made judgments you gotta know that unlike you and I Younadam Kanna lives in Iraq and I am sure he knows the needs of Assyrians in Iraq much better than us. This is just my personal opinion.

Ashor

p.s. my personal belief is that if anyone is helping our nation, no matter religious denomination, political affiliation, or any thing else that differentiates them from me, I support them because they are working for the same end result as me.

God Bless
ashor4488

Postby Assyrian Guy » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:33 pm

You make a very solid point. A lot of what you say makes a lot of sense, thanks for giving us a different perspective.
Assyrian Guy
Grand Admiral

Postby TRUE-UMTANETA » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:20 pm

Ashor4488 first of all please address "Ali Baba" by his rightful name which is Ashur Soro as did the courts of California which judge Murphy stated in all courts documents and told the thief he must return all stolen church properties back as everyone knows Ashur Soro is just a plain citizen he has been defrocked or are your ears full of wax that you cannot hear well! Next I will go onto your pathetic Younadam Kanna and his political suicide group ZOWAA who has destroyed all ASSYRIAN national rights in our homeland. Ashor4488 but I will not assume things or use my beliefs like you did as you are still living in La La land if you belief KANNA and stupid ZOWAA are doing good for our people in our homeland you must be still dreaming. One thing that is happening, is that our people in our homeland and everywhere else are finally waking up to these LIARS,CHEATERS,SCHEMERS,SCAMMERS, THIEVES and THUGS, and have started to realize who these people are, and the DAMAGE they are causing to our NATION, for no reason whatsoever, except their own "shouhara badeela".

Ashor4488 the following are PROOF of KANNA'S traitorship to ASSYRIA and the ASSYRIAN PEOPLE in our homeland,none of which can be disputed, by ANYONE,including former and current ZOWAA members.
1. Betrayal of Youbert,Yousip, and Youkhana and delivering them into the hands of Saddam's thugs,as told by Amira Bet-Shemoel on ASSYRIASAT T.V.
2. Confirmation of Maria's story with the "Moukhabarat" list, naming KANNA as BAATHY AGENT, and one of Saddam's biggest informers.
3. The confirmation of Maria's story and the "Moukhabarat" list as confirmed by the KURDS, who at this point cut-off all ties with KANNA, realizing he was a DOUBLE AGENT.
4. The resignation of several ZOWAA/ADM prominent members, who finally admit and confirm they had first-hand knowledge of KANNA'S betrayal of Youbert,Yousip, and Youkhana the original true ASSYRIANS and founders of ZOWAA who died for the ASSYRIAN CAUSE and ASSYRIAN NAME as they are true martyrs who died for their NATION.
5. TRAITOR KANNA leaves the ACOE and joins the Chaldean church and the Vatican conspiracy against the ASSYRIAN people.
6. KANNA changes our name to Chaldo/Assyrian/Syrian by making a deal with the Chaldean Bishops to conspire against ASSYRIA and the ASSYRIAN PEOPLE, by trying to wipe Assyria's name, and national rights in our homeland and just calling the ASSYRIAN PEOPLE as "Christians" only.
7. KANNA makes a deal with the KURDS by them giving him a chair in the new Iraqi parliament in exchange for KANNA & ZOWAA not to ask for ANY ASSYRIAN national rights with the approval of the Vatican by making all ASSYRIANS in our homeland into CHALDEANS, meaning all ASSYRIANS are catholics.
8. KANNA is installed in the Iraqi parliament by the KURDS and becomes one of the Iraqi constitutional signatory.
9. KANNA implements a new compound-name for ASSYRIA into the Iraqi constitution without the approval of the ASSYRIAN NATION.
10. KANNA denies all the ASSYRIAN NATIONAL RIGHTS in the newly-formed IRAQ.
11. KANNA rejects the formation of the three ASSYRIAN governorates in northern Iraq necessary to establish an ASSYRIAN AUTONOMOUS region within federated Iraq.
12. KANNA declares northern Iraq as rightful KURDISH LAND. Which KANNA the traitor knows that all northern Iraq is rightful ASSYRIAN LAND but instead states it is KURDISH LAND and agrees with his friends the KURDS.
13. KANNA agrees with the interim Iraqi constitution as it is established without giving the ASSYRIANS ANY NATIONAL RIGHTS in their own homeland, and holds up the constitution proudly for the world to see knowing he betrayed the ASSYRIAN PEOPLE & the ASSYRIAN NATION without fighting for ANY rights for the ASSYRIANS.
14. KANNA gives the remaining ZOWAA/ADM thugs the directive to bad-mouth all ACOE bishops and our beloved patriarch MAR DINKHA and to generate rumors about the ACOE, maligning them to their congregation, in hopes of turning them against our Patriarch MAR DINKHA'S leadership and winning the ASSYRIAN support.
15. KANNA hires Ashur Soro his pal and his 40 thieves as his religious front, and commands them to change the ACOE WESTERN DIOCCESE liturgical prints, wiping the ASSYRIAN NAME out of all of the CHURCH LITERATURE, and forming a corporation under the sole-ownership of ASHUR SORO.
16. KANNA gives Ashur Soro the directive to deliver the ACOE to the VATICAN through "full communion".
17. KANNA gives Ashur Soro the directive to steal the WESTERN DIOCES from under the nose of the ACOE and church properties, in case he's found out, and fired, and to SPLIT the ACOE, dividing and conquering the ASSYRIAN NATION.
18. KANNA as the new "Christian" chair in the new Iraqi parliament travels all over the world, giving speeches and interviews without ONCE mentioning the ASSYRIAN NAME or their NATIONAL RIGHTS, but taking advantage of EVERY opportunity to speak on behalf of the KURDS.
19. KANNA rejects any and all overtures to form an alliance with other ASSYRIAN political parties, alienating all of them.
20. KANNA hijacks the ASSYRIAN people's movement , ZOWAA , turns it into his own personal property, installing himself their dictator, to keep his "Christian" chair permanently, and to close the door on any future ASSYRIAN leader who could replace him in the Iraqi parliament.
21. KANNA on Iraqi TV calls our refugees joobanaa, (cowards) for fleeing their war torn homeland and becoming refugees in neighboring countries.
22. KANNA rejects an AUTONOMOUS, self administered region for the ASSYRIANS, claiming it is constitutionally illegal and morally wrong. While he has no problem with his "Christian" title, nor does he have any problems allowing an AUTONOMOUS region for the SUNNI and the SHIAA people.
23. KANNA rejects a safe-haven, PUBLICLY stating he does not want to see a "christian ghetto" when he is the "Christian" representative and his people living in ghettos in Nineveh Plains.
24. KANNA who has over a dozen homes and has multiple bank account all over the world money that he falsely collected millions from the ASSYRIAN people but his own people in our homeland are homeless and some living in tents while KANNA does nothing about it.
25. KANNA gives an interview on Iraqi T.V. and states he does not represent the ASSYRIANS or the ASSYRIAN agenda, but is working just for Iraqi people, even though ALL Iraqi's EXCEPT the ASSYRIANS have representatives in the Iraqi parliament.
26. KANNA once again sending signals to all ASSYRIANS around the world through his pathetic ZOWAA party, that he is the permanent leader for the ASSYRIANS even though NO ASSYRIAN has voted for him and does not want him as their leader.
27. KANNA expands his network of thuggery, by hiring Ashur Soro and his 40 thieves to disseminate false information and rumors about the ACOE and charging them with MAR SHIMMONS assassination, and categorizing all ASSYRIAN NATIONALISTS as Baathis, or KURDS by funding three TV programs with he help of Ashur Soro to degrade other true loyal ASSYRIAN leaders on their pathetic TV programs.

Ashor4488 sorry I can only come up with only 27 reasons why KANNA is a TRAITOR. I just woke-up after traveling all day, and my head is still fuzzy. I am sure if I had more time I can come up with 100 legitimate factual reasons unlike you who only stands by your DELUSIONAL ZOWAA ideology. KANNA and ZOWAA only operate to DIVIDE and RULE the ASSYRIAN NATION for their own expense while stealing the ASSYRIAN people's money which this was also proven when KANNA'S pal Ashur Soro sent KANNA and ZOWAA thousands of dollars that were suppose to go to our people in our homeland but ended up in KANNA'S pocket along with his pathetic ZOWAA party as the ACOE have copies of receipts/checks as PROOF which the attorneys for the ACOE have in their hands. Ashor4488 if you want proof of all this, all you have to do is ask WHY there are no DECENT and honorable people left in KANNA'S so-called ZOWAA party.

KANNA and his pathetic ZOWAA have done nothing for the ASSYRIANS in iraq in 30 years but just look at SARGIS AGHAJAN who has done more for our people in our homeland in less than 2 years than KANNA and ZOWAA, who had 30 years but instead just took money from ASSYRIANS and used false hopes to gain their money!!

Ashor4488 I think you begin to see the picture. This is typical Baath-ideology and strategy, from which KANNA is operating to divide and rule the ASSYRIAN NATION!!

KHAYA UMTA ASHURAYAH
TRUE-UMTANETA
Master Member

Postby seraulu1 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 am

ashor4488 wrote:I agree with you that Mar Bawaii Soro has been detrimental to our church and nation as a whole but Younadam Kanna on the other hand has not done much harm to our nation from what I have heard. You can't just come here and post comments without anything to back them up, you claim he is a thief, I would like to see proof of the money he stole. Zowaa and Younadam Kanna are not perfect as you and I aren't but I believe they are the best thing going for Assyrians in Iraq, maybe not in the West were we are free but in Iraq they are the best thing. From what I have seen and heard off, the Assyrian Aid Society (which if I am not mistaken was created by Zowaa) has donated the most to our nation back home and just recently had sent thousands of pounds of medicine. So before you made judgments you gotta know that unlike you and I Younadam Kanna lives in Iraq and I am sure he knows the needs of Assyrians in Iraq much better than us. This is just my personal opinion.

Ashor

p.s. my personal belief is that if anyone is helping our nation, no matter religious denomination, political affiliation, or any thing else that differentiates them from me, I support them because they are working for the same end result as me.

God Bless

Thanks for that and god bless too!!!!!!!!!!learn hypnosis
seraulu1

Return to Message Board